BROADBEACH WATERS, 23 Merrimac Boulevard
Large 500sqm waterfront home, nestled in a perfect location...
Property ID: 9543349
This grand, contemporary family home occupies a corner position in a highly sought after area of beautiful Broadbeach Waters.
Newly built, this immaculately presented residence is a true statement in opulent North-East to water-side living and is a testament to modern design.
The home will cater for the largest of families, offering five double sized bedrooms and four gorgeous bathrooms, plus a multitude of stunning living zones both indoors and outdoors, ideal for year round entertaining.
Over 55 squares of luxurious space has been perfectly appointed thanks to a very well considered floor plan.
On the ground floor, you will enjoy spacious, open plan living. Gleaming white porcelain tiles link a total of three living areas. The lounge, dining and family rooms are connected by a stunning gourmet chef's kitchen with ultra modern stainless steel appliances and stone bench tops. The kitchen also features a hidden butler's pantry, providing excellent storage.
The lower level also affords the luxury of a separate media / theatre room, ideal for families to enjoy. There is also a guest bedroom serviced by the ground floor bathroom, a separate laundry and a private study.
The living space on this level boasts full height glass bi-fold doors that open up and retreat back to reveal the spectacular outdoor entertaining spaces on either side.
One side affords a fully under cover dining area with a built-in BBQ, adjoining a timber deck that flows out and around the sparkling in-ground pool.
When you are ready to retire, retreat upstairs via the led lit timber staircase, it truly is a feature statement within the home.
The upper level gallery leads off to four double bedrooms, three of which are ensuited. The master suite is simply magnificent. This enormous space features a private North facing balcony ideal for capturing the magnificent Gold Coast skyline views and full sized walk-in robe room. The ensuite is stunning.
The other three bedrooms all feature large walk-in robes.
This stunning property has been beautifully crafted. Rich flooring and quality fixtures and fittings give a truly luxurious feel. The clever use of light and space draw you in and allow you to feel how easy it would be to live comfortably here.
Surrounded by lush tropical gardens, beautiful courtyards, this gorgeous home really is the full package. Situated near the iconic Pacific Fair Shopping Centre, this beautiful home is also very close to excellent shopping and dining options in the Broadbeach precinct, local cafes, the Star Casino, beautiful beaches and great transport links.
• Grand, newly built, two storey family residence
• North East to water, skyline views
• Total of five bedrooms and four bathrooms
• Enormous master suite with North facing balcony, stunning ensuite, walk-in robe room
• Four double bedrooms - three are ensured
• Stunning, spacious living areas with glass bi-fold doors that open to outdoor entertaining
• Gorgeous gourmet chef's kitchen with butler's pantry
• Excellent media / theatre room with 5.1Dolby surround sound speaker system installed
• Separate laundry room and a separate private study
• Undercover entertaining Alfresco area with built-in BBQ
• Sun drenched timber deck leading to water and own private sandy beach
• North facing, sparkling in-ground swimming pool
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning , remotely operated
• Wrap around lawns with additional open air entertaining space
• Stunning, low maintenance lush tropical gardens and tiled entry courtyard
• Double lock-up garage
• Audio/visual intercom system
• Land size approx 632m2
• Excellent location, close to Pacific Fair Shopping centre, great shopping and dining options plus Star Casino and transport links
To arrange a private viewing of this stunning home, please contact John Cepero on Ph. 0411 308 830.
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.* denotes approximate measurements
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
There are currently no inspection times for this property.