BENOWA, 10 Fullerton Street
Sold By John Cepero
Property ID: 8217564
This is a fantastic opportunity to buy in a much sought after area. This family home has ample living space and also a separate living area off two of the bedrooms for potential dual living capability.
* 4 spacious bedrooms plus study/5th bed (3 bath)
* Two bedrooms with own living and bathroom
* Master bedroom with ensuite
* Modern kitchen with spacious cupboards
* Large open plan living and dining room
* Sizable formal lounge room
* Floating timber floors
* Air conditioning, fans & security screens
* Solar hot water and solar power panels
* Insulation and foxtel connectivity
* Large covered outdoor entertaining area
* Heated tiled swimming pool with water feature
* 784m2 block - great space for children
* Double lockup carport
* New roof and gutters
* Fully fenced & rendered
Walking distance to:
* Benowa High & Primary School
* St Kevins Primary School
* Benowa Gardens shopping centre
* Pindara Hospital
* Rosser Park & Botanical Gardens
Benowa is central to most of the Gold Coasts major facilities and surrounded by amenities such as Hospitals, Shopping Centres, Schools, Parks , Golf Clubs and a stones throw from Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach.
INVESTORS POTENTIAL :
At its heart is the new $1.76 billion Gold Coast University Hospital, a full-scale tertiary centre providing top grade treatment for patients while also offering world class facilities for health research and teaching.
The Hospital's emergency ward will be four times larger than existing emergency services at Southport, and will be supported by a new medical assessment unit.
The expanded services in areas like radiotherapy, neuroscience and cardiac surgery will open the door for students of medicine, pharmacology, dentistry, nursing and public health to train in a genuine, medical environment.
The magnificent hospital, covering 20 hectares and with a floor space the size of 25 rugby fields, will be linked to the greater Gold Coast region by a new light rail service from our Gold Coast campus.
* Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Solar power installed
There are currently no inspection times for this property.