Amazing North-East Aspect Overlooking Lake Hugh Muntz With Skyline Views!
Property ID: 18853560
This beautiful and comfortable family waterfront home is ideally located in one of the most tightly held enclaves in Mermaid Waters.
Enviably positioned on stunning Lake Hugh Muntz, the North-East to wide water vista and lush green outlook provide a tranquil oasis in your own back yard.
Enjoy four large bedrooms, three bathrooms (two are ensuites) plus take advantage of a separate study/optional 5th bedroom.
Multiple living zones provide seamless indoor and outdoor entertaining options - plus there is also the added bonus of a separate retreat, ideal for teenagers or guests.
Low maintenance, easy care gardens surround a sparkling pool, fully fenced with shade sail protection.
52 Wild Duck Drive sits in a private, quiet street with a small enclave that loops around beautiful Warringah Park with large waterfront allotments around the perimeter, and is home to some of the most prestigious homes in this suburb. Surrounded by lush tropical parks, peaceful one-way traffic' walkways and paths, this is understandably one of the most sought after locations for families.
Tranquil and private, yet just minutes away from some of the best shopping and dining precincts the Gold Coast has to offer. The Q Super Centre and the newly refurbished $670 million Pacific Fair Centre, plus excellent schools and transport links are on your doorstep, plus the golden beaches we are world renown for.
- Stunning North-East to water lakefront location, 892m2 land size
- Beautiful, contemporary family home
- Peaceful, quiet location ideal for families
- Four generous sized bedrooms. Large study/ 5th bedroom
- Master suite with mirrored walk in robe and ensuite
- Three bathrooms, main suite includes bath tub
- Gourmet chef's kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Open plan dining with stunning lakefront vista
- Separate air conditioned study
- Multiple living areas indoors and outdoors
- Converted double garage provides fantastic teenager's/guest retreat
- Expansive covered outdoor terrace with timber decking, stunning aspect
- In-ground family swimming pool, fenced with shade sail
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Gated entry with intercom system
- Ample storage space throughout the property
- 3 Car garaging.
- Surrounded by quality homes, prized location
- Beautiful parks and quality walking trails surround
- Excellent shopping, dining, school and transport close by
- Minutes to the golden sands of the Gold Coast
Where location is key, rarely do properties of this caliber become available. Enjoy this home as it is, in a location that others can only dream about!
Please call 0422 272 760 or email email@example.com to arrange a private inspection.
* Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
There are currently no inspection times for this property.