BROADBEACH WATERS, 52 Savoy Drive
Offers Between $1,690,000 - $1,730,000
North To Water, Large Four Bedroom Home.
Property ID: 18303861
This immaculate, prestigious home is a private sanctuary and boasts the coveted North to water aspect in beautiful Florida Gardens. With over 18 metres of deep waterfront and direct views over lush parkland to the sparkling lights of the Gold Coast Surfer's skyline, this stunning property truly is the ultimate waterside entertainer.
Private entrance gates swing open to reveal a palm lined, LED lit driveway, guiding you in to your own private, tranquil oasis.
Low maintenance tropical gardens surround this impressive two storey home, which truly affords the feel of a luxury resort. Where lifestyle is key, every aspect of relaxation and entertainment has been considered here. There are multiple, spacious living zones for your family to enjoy both indoors and outdoors, with particular focus given to the spectacular Alfresco options in this beautiful home.
Your family will be comfortably accommodated with a total of four bedrooms, including two master suites both with walk in robes and stunning ensuites plus a magnificent family bathroom and additional powder room. Upstairs, a state of the art Chef's kitchen features stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances. This is adjacent to a huge open plan living and dining room with stunning timber floors. This area is serviced by a full wet bar and flows out onto a sun drenched covered terrace overlooking the North facing waterway and glistening in-ground pool below, which can be easily accessed by a grand, full sized staircase.
This level also features two of the bedrooms and the main bathroom.
Retreat downstairs to the remaining bedrooms and impressively sized laundry. The ground floor level also features an enormous family / rumpus room with timber flooring, ideal for your family to relax in comfort. This brilliant space is also serviced by a second bar area and this flows outdoors to the waterside entertaining area that is quite simply, second to none.
A modern, purpose-built cabana houses a built in stainless steel BBQ and additional wet bar, ideal for those long, hot summer nights dining by the pool. Beautiful slate tiling completely surrounds the pool area and flows down onto expansive timber decking that leads you directly to the water via a floating timber jetty.
This amazing property truly provides every aspect of modern waterside living you could possibly require. From the top quality fixtures and fittings used throughout, to the care and attention given to such clever design, and the warm, welcoming ambience you will experience immediately upon arriving, it simply must be experienced first hand!
There are so many more features to list, some of which include:
* Luxury two storey, deep waterfront home
* Private, tranquil location behind remote security gates
* North to water with Gold Coast Surfer's skyline views
* Two master suites both with ensuites and walk-in robes (1 upstairs, 1 downstairs)
* Spacious upstairs terrace with North to water skyline views and fans, with full staircase access down to pool area
* Two additional large bedrooms (one with excellent built in study storage)
* Stunning family bathroom plus powder room
* Multiple, spacious, timber floored living areas upstairs and downstairs all serviced by full bars
* Home features 6 station music intercom system throughout and colour security camera at front door
* Magnificent Chef's kitchen featuring stone bench tops and quality appliances
* Reverse cycle air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
* Sparkling in-ground swimming pool, slate tile surrounds
* Absolutely stunning poolside entertaining area, purpose built undercover cabana
* Cabana features built in stainless steel BBQ, wet bar and ceiling fan
* Beautiful outdoor timber decking from cabana to floating timber jetty
* Beautiful water feature at main entry
* Tranquil fish pond with water fountain to rear entertaining area
* Occasional pods of dolphins swimming past!
* Lush, tropical gardens with water systems in place
* Feature LED garden Lighting
* Haiku Big Ass' ceiling fans throughout
* Electrical roller blinds installed
* Valet ducted vacuum system
* New air conditioning installed in 2016
* New colour bond roof installed in 2016
* Year round Solar hot water, 3.5kw Tier One Solar PV System
* 3 car lock up garage plus 2 car parking spaces
* Back to base alarm system
* Smoke detectors throughout
* Room to turn vehicles around, private LED lined driveway
* Walk to beach and light rail station at the end of Monaco Street
* Close to excellent shopping and dining options
4 Bedroom 3 Bathroom + Powder room waterfront home Broadbeach Waters
* Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies o...
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
There are currently no inspection times for this property.