BROADBEACH WATERS, 15 Moorilla Place
Seller looking for genuine offers.
Superb Family Home - Situated In A Private Quiet Cul-De-Sac Position - Land 808sqm
Property ID: 18032331
Step into your own tropical paradise! This character filled, three bedroom one bathroom home is loaded with architectural features and has a warm, inviting feel.
Set on a large, secluded block in beautiful Florida Gardens, this lovely home will truly feel like a private retreat from the bustling hub of the Gold Coast which is all just minutes away.
Boasting a spacious, open plan living area with tiled flooring and feature garden window, plus a good sized kitchen with feature servers window that accesses the expansive outdoor covered entertaining area.
You will love relaxing outside with a BBQ watching the family enjoy the sparkling in-ground swimming pool, or laze in the sun on your poolside timber deck.
There is also a seperate space that would be ideal for use as a private studio, workshop or a work from home office space.
This great family home is move-in ready to enjoy, but also offers ample scope to develop further to add value to in the future. With such a fantastic location and a large 808sqm block, this property is extremely saleable and will most definitely attract immediate interest.
Other features include:
* 3 Bedrooms with timber flooring and built in robes.
* 1 good sized Bathroom.
* Detached studio/home office/Extra storage.
* Large kitchen with feature server window and skylight.
* Stainless steel oven with gas cook top.
* Ceiling fans throughout.
* Mix of timber and tile flooring.
* In-ground swimming pool with poolside timber decking.
* Large, undercover outdoor entertaining area.
* Good sized shed for extra storage.
* Large, fenced block of 808m2.
* Surrounded by low maintenance tropical gardens.
* Brilliant, sought after location in Florida Gardens.
Only a stroll to local shops, light rail stop, Star Casino, Pacific Fair, Convention Centre, Restaurants/Cafe's and our beautiful beaches.
To arrange a private inspection please call John Cepero on Ph. 0411 308 830.
* Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur.
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport