BROADBEACH WATERS, 53 T E Peters Drive
Offers Between $1,995,000 - $2,100,000
NORTH TO WATER - PREMIER BROADBEACH WATERS ADDRESS
Property ID: 17962722
This grand, two storey home occupies a premier, North to water position in beautiful Broadbeach Waters.
Making a stunning statement from the moment you enter, this master built, architecturally designed residence is sure to impress.
The entry courtyard is adorned with a tranquil Japanese style garden, where an arched bridge spanning a serene garden pond leads you to double stained glass doors beneath a covered entrance, flanked by stone pillars.
These swing open to reveal the impressive foyer with double height ceilings, where a sweeping staircase with wrought iron detail welcomes you inside this magnificent home. A well considered floor plan offers multiple living zones both indoors and outdoors, and will accommodate the larger family in comfort and style.
The ground floor affords a spacious, open living area with a beautiful waterfront aspect. This area opens out onto a fully covered outdoor terrace, with a feature electric Vergola style roof and built in BBQ, ideal for enjoying year round Alfresco entertaining. This area overlooks a sparkling in-ground pool and is surrounded by manicured gardens and a large lawn area ideal for the family.
There is also a separate dining area on the ground level, serviced by a gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances and rich, stone bench tops. The ground floor also provides a private study room plus a spacious master suite also ideal for guest accommodation. Retreat upstairs to another living area, off which you will find the grand master suite, which a magnificent spacious ensuite and huge walk-in robe. The master opens on to a large balcony, affording spectacular pool and water views, extending beyond to the sparkling lights of the Surfer's skyline. The balcony can also be accessed directly from the lounge and second bedroom.
There are two additional bedrooms on this level plus a family bathroom. This beautiful home enjoys an abundance of natural light due to the clever use of expansive glass, which also maximises the impressive views from so many vantage points. This property truly does make an immediate impression and provides everything your family could need to enjoy the ultimate waterfront lifestyle. In a highly sought after location, with a North to water aspect, fronting on to your own private sandy beach - this home may be the one you have been searching for.
• North to good water
• Stunning skyline views, spectacular waterfront vista
• Large 789m2 block
• Two storey, grand residence
• Magnificent entry with Japanese style garden and bridge over pond to entrance
• Grand foyer with impressive sweeping staircase
• Four bedrooms including two master suites - one upstairs, one downstairs
• Upstairs master features spacious ensuite and WIR
• Private balcony upstairs to lounge, master and second bedroom
• Three luxurious bathrooms, plus a powder room
• Multiple living areas, formal and informal
• Gourmet chef's kitchen with top of the line appliances, stone bench tops
• Beautiful outdoor undercover entertaining space
• Feature electric Vergola roof and built in BBQ
• Poolside sun drenched terrace
• Sparkling in-ground pool, waterside
• Manicured gardens and large, level lawn area
• Luxurious fixtures and fittings throughout, quality built home
• Ducted air conditioning throughout
• Security gates plus intercom system
• Double lock up garage with remote
• Additional parking for two vehicles
• Very close to Main River
• Walking distance to Star Casino and Pacific Fair shopping centre
• Walk to Broadbeach dining precinct
There are so many more features to mention. A stunning home in an ideal location - this beautiful property is definitely deserving of your inspection. To arrange a private viewing, please contact John Cepero on Ph. 0411 308 830.
* Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
There are currently no inspection times for this property.