LABRADOR, 10 Hilltop Street
Great position with development potential!
Property ID: 13393738
This 733m2 site in Labrador presents several different development opportunities. This well situated property boasts clear views of the Broadwater from upstairs and has two street frontages, both front and rear.
The existing property is a large, two storey, five bedroom home with an in-ground pool that could be further renovated to suit a growing family.
The block could also be sub-divided to build an additional two units/townhouses at the rear. Or if you prefer, demolish the existing residence (or have it removed and relocated) to build up to four units/townhouses to meet design requirements.
The choice is yours.
The property is ideally located and within the medium density residential zone and has an RD3 designation. This property would suit anyone looking to renovate, develop or land-bank for development in the future.
**A town planner has been consulted and advises that the residential density may be increased without triggering an impact assessment. Therefore, this allotment could accommodate 2-3 units/townhouses as long as they can be sufficiently serviced (i.e car parking and private open space) and may support 4 units/townhouses with relaxations.
Additional development details and town planner's information available upon request.
Current dwelling details are as follows:
• Large, two storey home in prime, elevated position
• Four bedrooms upstairs plus a family bathroom
* Bathroom and powder room downstairs
• Two bedrooms open onto a large, covered timber deck
• Downstairs has a formal entry plus a guest room with ensuite
• Spacious open plan living with large kitchen
• Living area flows out onto a covered timber deck area ideal for entertaining
• Formal dining also opens onto verandah which overlooks the sparkling in-ground pool
• Clear views of the Broadwater
• Fantastic mezzanine level rumpus / entertainment room
• Multiple living areas
• Two street frontages, providing dual access
• One garage at the front
• One double garage at the rear
• Property surrounded by low maintenance, landscaped gardens
• Property is fully fenced with concrete block walls
• Land sized 733m2
• RD3 zoned
• Property is in very close proximity to:
• Greats schools and shopping
• Helensvale Railway Station
• Runaway Bay Shopping Centre
• HarbourTown Shopping Centre
• University Hospital
• Griffith University
• Public transport
• Beautiful Broadwater Parklands
Please contact John Cepero to arrange a private inspection anytime.
* Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. * denotes approximate measurements
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Extra powder room
There are currently no inspection times for this property.