Private Roof Top Entertaining With Great Ocean Views!
Property ID: 11021062
Situated on coveted Albatross Avenue, this stunning four level, four bedroom Mediterranean style villa affords you the luxury of Oceanside living without the beachfront price tag.
Private lift to roof top terrace, this stunning home affords magnificent sapphire ocean views. Offering a gourmet kitchen with granite bench tops and Melie appliances.
Retreat downstairs to the first level to access three good sized bedrooms, the master suite also boasts a large ensuite and walk-in robe. There is also another living area on this level plus a family bathroom.
On the ground floor, you will be delighted by the added convenience of a completely separate living zone, featuring a large bedroom with separate shower and bathroom, ideal for use as a granny flat or tenant. A beautiful shaded, patio garden complimented by low maintenance tropical gardens and a relaxing water feature.
A secure four car garage and workshop providing security and storage.
This gorgeous home truly has been designed with family living in mind. Four grand levels, all with lift access offer plenty of room to live in stylish comfort. Multiple living zones both indoors and outdoors will see that everyone can enjoy their own space.
Why pay the outlandish beachfront prices when you can have it all for a fraction of the cost? This stunning home is truly worthy of an inspection.
• Magnificent four level home on Albatross Ave.
• Four bedrooms, three and a half bathrooms
• Master suite features large ensuite and walk-in robe
• Stunning, spacious roof top terrace with magnificent ocean views
• Private lift access plus stairs to all four levels
• Stunning living / dining areas with balcony
• Multiple living zones, indoor and outdoor
• Gourmet kitchen, butlers pantry, Melie appliances
• Beautiful hardwood timber flooring
• Fourth bedroom on ground level, separate entity
• Reverse cycle air conditioning plus ceiling fans
• Beautiful private shaded courtyard with water feature
• Four car garage plus a workshop with internal access
• Fully fenced plus security intercom
• Excellent location, stroll to the beach
• Immediate proximity to great cafes and restaurants
• Close to fabulous shopping centres and transport links
To arrange an inspection, please contact John Cepero on Ph. 0411 308 830 today.
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
There are currently no inspection times for this property.